- This event has passed.
Dialog on Disability: Julia Fun Day at the Golisano Autism Center
Date & Time
- What: The Julia Fun Day. WXXI and Al Sigl Community of Agencies (as well as many other amazing partners – AutismUp, Golisano Autism Center, CP Rochester, Happiness House, and more!) are pleased to bring walkaround Julia, Sesame Street’s first muppet on the autism spectrum, to the Golisano Autism Center. There will be hands-on activities, a meet and greet with walkaround Julia, quiet and sensory spaces, and a special screening of Julia segments.
- When: The Julia Fun Day event runs from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturday, January 25, 2020
- Where: Golisano Autism Center – 50 Science Parkway, Rochester, NY
- Volunteer Shift options: There are morning, afternoon, and all day shift options. RYP would like to have our volunteers at the morning shift, 9:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. Then you can still have your Saturday!
- Volunteer responsibilities: navigation helpers, exit/entrance monitors, quiet space directors, and some activity helpers.
- Sign-Up: A Google Form sign up for volunteers can be found here: Volunteer Sign-Up: Julia Fun Day Event
- Please indicate “RYP” under organization on the sign up sheet.